Alternative Angles

How to Find the Good iPhone Photography Angles[2021]
I chose this image, showing a great representation of alternative angles. It is really simple yet stood out to me the most. This image shows a bug’s view angle. The Eiffel tower also makes great contrast with the dull, opaque background. I can obviously infer this image was shot in Paris. There is also a bit of framing and leading lines in the tower because of the angle it was shot it. I personally, like this image as it is in cooler tones, yet dull. The trees in the background also make good contrast with the tower, as they are dark and emphasize the Eiffel tower’s grayish color. The photographer must have taken this picture in broad daylight as even with all the touch ups, and shades of gray, the sky looks light, and the clouds are very visible. There is also a lot of brightness in the background which proves this point. Also, immediately noticing that this was the Eiffel tower, I chose it as I’ve always wanted to go to Paris. What really caught my eye was the lettering in the middle of the tower. It’s dark gray tone contrasts with the lighter shades and it makes the image have a great flow. This alternative angle also gives the tower shape and gives it depth and length. The curved angle of the base of the tower also gives it shape. The color tones of the images overall, attracted me the most. I wonder what ISO and aperture the photographer used to capture this photograph. The angle suits the tower. The colors contrast well. Overall, I like the way this image was shot, where it was shot and how it was shot.